HOT or NOT - week 39 (Wuhan, Tashkent) [+0,56]



This is the first post from a new series of "HOT or NOT" posts, which will be the continuation of GDGD series. In a separate post I will write why GDGD came out difficult in day-to-day reality (or rather week-to-week) and why it has evolved to the form of HoN.

This week as a part of Asian swing, there are two tournaments on hard courts - in Wuhan and Tashkent. The first one in China is a Premier category with quite an impressive line-up. I suspect some top players still search for some points to get to finals in Shenzen.

edit: 23.9.2019 13:45
Most of the 1st round's matches were already played, but this is just one of the advantages that the project HoN has over GDGD, that I don't need to rush in Sunday evening/night or Monday morning and I can post my list even on Tuesday, however the sooner the better (I will try but not always it's possible for me). HOT and NOT lists are one part of the concept which will give you a broader perspective but more important (I think) are particular picks that you will find on my blogabet account. And in terms of picks, there will be no excuses in the sense that only published pick counts and of course they must be published before the match (no other option on blogabet:). I think it will motivate me to post the list and publish the picks on time before the first round, but as I know this "Sunday/Monday situation" it's very likely that often there will be some picks on Sunday/Monday morning and then a few hours later I will publish the lists on the blog.
This week the lists are as follows: 
HOT list:
Peterson
Martic
Kuznetsova
Pliskova
Kenin
Babos - I like how her game changed after signing a new coach. She played well in US Open and in Korea last week, ...significant progress comparing to the first half of the year. She should be one of the favorites in smaller tournaments like this one in Tashkent

NOT (really:) list:
Bertens - in general, I don't like lack of consistency she presents since Madrid. There is something wrong with her game. Some others "girls" say that they like to practice with Bertens because she can keep the ball in the court forever, meanwhile she hits 2-meters outs in some last matches.
Zidansek
Krunic
Voegele

This is it for now. Although it doesn't seem so, believe me, that there is some thought (and analysis) behind these picks. I hope there will be more descriptions in the following weeks but to be frank it's not a priority to me. Basically, I use a similar set of factors while analyzing players and matchups and I feel I would repeat myself by adding often similar descriptions, that a player is in better form, healthy or not, has better results on a particular surface and so on, so on ... 

Week 39 Summary: This week was not bad for a start:) The lists were published September 23rd afternoon, so practically after the first round and first picks covered only the second round's matches. If someone would bet on all the matches of the players from the lists, there would be 15 picks overall which would give 3,85 units of profit. This result refers to handicaps only. If someone would also try to back the MoneyLine (I recommend odds less than @3) than it would account for an additional 14 bets which resulted in 0,56 units of profit. This is of course just a hypothetical situation - on this stage nobody would bet on that many unchecked picks, including me:) Coming down to earth, in reality during this week I posted five "HOTorNOT(HoN)" picks on my blogabet. With a little effort, if you dig through a bunch of my table tennis picks, you will find five WTA handicaps tagged as "Hon". They were 3-2 ATS (against the spread) and produced +0,56 units of profit. it's OK and in generall I will be happy with a profit of around 1 unit per week - in fact, it's quite a challenging goal.
 





1 comment:

  1. Off course, it's hot! As like tennis soccer is also popular and as comparing this game soccer has more fan following. Punters always loves to do bet through free super tips. Try today!

    ReplyDelete