cellarPicks - last three months RECAP [+21u/+19%]

2020 BNP Paribas Open (Indian Wells) was postponed or even canceled, so having some spare time, I will use it to wrap up the last 3 months on my blogabet paid service.

Since 2019 December, so from switching to paid mode, I posted 110 picks (92 table tennis and 18 tennis) which brought 21.3 units of profit at ROI of 19%. Unfortunately, my official record and chart seen on blogabet site show much less profit, because 31 picks with a profit of 13u.(+42%ROI) were posted as free and are not included in main blogabet statistics :(( But of course all are documented and you can check them if dig deeper in ALL picks stats. 

Why do I sum up paid and free picks? Well, from the start I treated free picks as an incentive and also a promotion for my service. I have been doing the same analytical job in case of paid and free ones, and have no control over which picks will hit. So as I said from scratch to my paid subscribers that they should follow free picks as well.


21.3u/ROI=19% looks very good but I have really mixed feelings about this past quarter. The distribution of paid and free picks was just ridiculous. I should also be bolder and more frequently use stakes larger than 1/10.

In the last or two weeks of February, you might have noticed free tennis picks tagged as "HoN" - why does it mean? For those who read my private blog it's obvious, but I will also publish this recap on blogabet blog section, so a few words of comment - these picks come from one of my projects called Hot or Not, and I decided to document picks related to it both on twitter (@voy_tennis) and my blogabet account. It's up to you if you trust these picks, I personally would bet on it:), of course WTA is more efficient market and expected results should be lower but still in profit. I am using 1/10 stake for these picks. 

I haven't decided yet if I will wrap up monthly or quarterly in the future. Being in this business for a long time, I believe that quarters are more valid and meaningful but from yours/followers perspective it's maybe expected to hear from me more often than once in 3 months. Plan for the future is pretty much the same, although I think there will be fewer free picks and I will use stakes 2/10 and 3/10 more often. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment