Small rationalization to GDGD "method"

Although GO DEEP/GO DOWN list method has shown some decent results (9% yield after 81 tips, as for I am writing this post), it has some obvious flaws. For example, last week when covering tournament in Doha, there was twice such a case that pick from GDGD method collided with paid picks... Of course I attache more weight to my paid picks which are analyzed deeper and have stronger statistical significance. So the obvious solution to improve GDGD method is to omit these picks that collide with paid picks. It creates a little problem for those who follow my GDGD picks but just read the GDGD lists before the tournament and then bet by themselves on particular players without following my blogabet. Till now it was an efficient way but now you will not know which picks are to be omitted if you don't follow my blogabet. So I recommend setting notifications on blogabet so you won't miss any relevant tips. GL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment