Table tennis - February wrap-up [+9,8]

February has passed quickly, so let's try to sum it up a little bit in terms of my table tennis predictions. As I said a month ago, table tennis (TT) is not my main interest these days, but this is where I started. It is like coming home sometimes, I feel comfy on this market:) and still, after all these years I think I am improving my predicting models which enable me to find some value here.
This month was a little bit different than others due to some organizational changes that I introduced. After some conversations with friends, followers and some paid picks platform managers I decided to refined my service. I also ask to close my old MBP account and started a new one dedicated only to table tennis (my WTA picks you can find on omnibet, and blogabet). At least two reasons for that:
1) Go out in public with picks and doing it in private is two different things
2) Yield is the king! I will try to bring more attention to my picks by high-yiled formula. In practice, it will mean to avoid short odds, for even if I see a value there it is very, very hard to make more than 10% of yield on short odds. Instead of that I will publish some accumulators (mainly doubles) made of short odds, sets handicaps as usually and some longer odds bets as well.

Results in February: Well, it's a little bit tricky because as I said above I have closed my former MBP account about one week before the end of February, so you won't be able to see the results from the start of the month (and January also.... ups). So you must believe me on my word - February had a slow start, and just before closing the former MBP account it was around zero, I don't remember exactly for there were also some WTA picks involved but for sure it was a positive result.
Then in the last week of February, I started to publish picks in line with the new high-yield approach. There were two tournaments in this week and I have made some crazy results... of course, it was a very short period of time and the results will not stay this way, but just look by yourself :)

Frankly, it looks like a fake to me:). There are 98,4 units in February and a yield of 66%.
To be continued...













0 comments:

Post a Comment