WTA - March wrap-up [+7,4!]

March has come to an end so it's time for a short wrap-up. After disappointing February, this month was much better for my paid picks (which you can find on Omnibet). Overall 23-13-2 ATS and the profit of 33 units, but as some of you may know I use stakes 5u. and 4u, so this 33u. translate to about 7,4 units flat (!!). 23-13 ATS (apart from 2 pushes) gives hit rate of 64%, which every handicapper would welcome with satisfaction. Of course, not everything went perfect, especially I remember 23rd of March when both Osaka and Wozniacki didn't cover their spreads, I would say, in unprecedented circumstances. But I am not going to complain about 64% ATS... no, no I haven't gone crazy yet:) April started well already, so GL to everyone and to the next monthly wrap-up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment