WTA - May wrap-up [+2,1] and overdue April wrap-up [+1,2]

Hi guys, after some weeks not being active I need to catch up a little bit. Due to some personal issues, I was not so active in April/May, overall I posted only 35 pick on Omnibet. Ohh.. by the way, since June I have been promoted to "Experts" again. So if you wish, you can purchase my picks for "only" 53 euro on the Omnibet site ;):).
Both these moths were "in green". In May I started to post not only handicaps picks but also predictions for straight wins, so now it's more similar to the way I bet myself. Taking this into account I guess there is no use to presents ATS results (against the spread) anymore. I will refer mainly to profits/losses in units now. I have made 4,7u. and 8,5u. in April and May respectively and since ma regular stake is 4u. this translate to 1.2 and 2.1 units FLAT. I think these are pretty decent results for a market with high limits. These days when it's harder and harder to find a reliable tipster I would buy my picks for such a price;)

One more thing - as you can check in the previous posts, in the end of 2018 Summer I introduced some significant changes to my prediction model and since October I have been using this refined model to generate pick. Since then my results have improved and have come to the yield of 9% after around 190 picks. So the 3%/538 which you can see on Omnibet comes form two eras I would say. For me it is obvious that the latter part of the data is more corresponding to the way I make prediction right know and (I hope) more correlated with the future results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment