cellarPICKS - no more free picks?

Easy... it's just a question. I have a dilemma - how to organize paid and free picks? Probably the time will show me the way, but for now it looks awkward. For example, in this February I have made about 8 units of profit, 4 units from paid picks and 4 form free picks. I just feel it's somehow unfair for paid subscribers and some of them may think why to buy picks if I can get a similar quality for free?

This is a very frustrating business in which buyers are very inpatient, make quick judgments and are easily fooled by the law of small numbers. All this leads to misunderstandings and simply bad decisions. For example, for the last two months my free picks have performed much better than paid pick - what does it mean? Well, for me not too much ..for me it's just variance. It's kind of luck which can be misinterpreted in many, many ways by YOU guys. So one of the options I am thinking of is to cut free picks to zero and curb all the speculations. I don't know... I would like to get to a point where free picks account for max 20% of profits, but right now I don't know how to do it. 

If there is anybody there let me know what you think...


0 comments:

Post a Comment